SALON COORDINATOR [ FLAGSHIP CONCEPT SALON IN SIDCUP ]
Earn up to 21k
The Hair Movement is currently recruiting one permanent full time salon co-ordinator We are looking for someone with previous customer service and reception experience in the hairdressing or beauty industry.
As front of house you will be the client’s first point of contact and will need to represent the salon and brand, catering to each clients needs. You will also be expected to help co-ordinate the salon team and company events whilst acting as the Salon Managers right-hand person.
We are looking for someone who is well organised, has an excellent telephone manner, good communication skills, is friendly, enthusiastic and helpful.
You must present yourself well and in a professional manner. Punctuality reliability and a fluency in English are essential.
For this role you will be excellent at …
- answering phones and booking appointments
- meet and Greet Clients
- cash handling/credit card processing
- cashing up at the end of the day
- making sure the front of house area is kept clean and tidy
- having a birds eye perspective in regards to the organisation of the salon
- training will be given on the salon software Phorest
You should have …
- clear understanding and passion of retail sales
- personal high standards
- great customer service ethos
- previous experience in a similar role. Hair and beauty industry is preferable
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement family, then this is what you will get in return …
- to come to work happy and motivated
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
- education and career development tailored specifically to you
- a basic annual salary of £17k basic (earning 21k with bonus)
- possibility to earn £4k a quarter in bonus
- 45% off any retail purchase
- child care vouchers
- pension scheme
If you want to not only be part of The Hair Movement, but help shape its future, apply today!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org