Do you want to love coming to work? Be respected & valued? Earn what you are truly worth? All whilst being part of something sort of amazing?
The Hair Movement® salon isn’t ‘just’ a salon. We’re a brand and a co-working community. A place where professionals come together under a common banner, striving towards excellence, happiness and working-life-balance. As a movement, we understand the importance of engaging with both our guests and co-workers. We’re also aware that as a brand we must not only adapt to our ever changing world, but on a micro level, be part of shaping that change.
We’re looking for new talented professionals to join our community to grow with us and help us keep up with guest demand. Opened in 2018, The Hair Movement® salon has earned over 530 five star google reviews, with 1000s more on Phorest. The salon is currently open 6 days a week, with extended hours, and fully booked from open to close, in every column. This is achieved thanks to the fantastic team work between the stylist, front of house, marketing and admin teams. Together, we keep everyone fully booked, thriving and earning their potential.
If you want to be part of something unique, push your professional boundaries, work in a creative environment, be connected to a haircare brand and work in an environment which is creative, driven and passionate. And if you want to have a great work and life balance, where you’re appreciated and take home what you are worth, then we could be your next professional home.
We are looking for two SENIOR HAIR STYLISTs to join us
To be successful you will need …
- to love what you do!
- have a minimum of 2 years working as a senior stylist
- a clear understanding and passion for guest needs
- personal high standards
- a great guest service ethos
- experience in all colour techniques, i.e. face framing, airbrushing and more
- experience in cutting, blowdrying, and essential salon services
- a team player
- a drive to always develop and learn new things
- an will and a want to showcase your work on social media
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement® community, then this is what you will get in return …
- be part of a co-working community
- to come to work happy, motivated with a true work-life-balance
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare brand, whilst working with incredibly talented people
- education and development tailored specifically to you
- on site coaching
- incredible earning potential, 40% of all takings
- guaranteed monthly earnings of £2,400 for the first 2 months
- flexible working hours/days
- 50% off any retail purchase
If you want to earn what you are worth, and have the flexibility to live the life you want. Send us your CV and let’s chat.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org