Earn up to 31k
Our concept salon has been open since May 2018 and has over 800 five star reviews, with a massive 110 Google reviews. An incredible achievement and testament to a fantastic team.
We only work with the best, both in terms of the products we use and our team in the salon. Our aim is to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests, working to ensure that everyone leaves feeling fantastic and loving their new hair.
As we are growing so rapidly, we are for the second time since opening hiring additional team members. This is a dream role for a creative, driven, passionate and dedicated professional who wants more out of their career and to have the possibility to progress within this incredible industry. If that appeals to you and if you have the following experience and skillsets, then you should put yourself forward to be part of something great.
For this role you need …
- a minimum of 3 years working as a senior stylist
- an existing client base can be an advantage age, but not a must
- personal high standards
- a rock solid and proven customer service ethos
- experience in all areas of colour
- experience in creative cutting
- a passion for the profession and industry
- a team player
- a drive to learn more and further develop skills
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement family, then this is what you will get in return …
- to come to work happy and motivated
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
- education and career development tailored specifically to you
- a basic annual salary of £19k (earning 31k with commission)
- possibility to earn £12k a year commission
- 15% commission on each colour service
- 15% commission on smoothing treatments
- 10% commission on all other in-salon services
- 25% commission on all retail sales
- 45% off any retail purchase
- child care vouchers
- pension scheme
If you want to not only be part of The Hair Movement, but help shape its future, apply today!
Send your CV to email@example.com