THIS IS AN ADVERT FOR A STYLIST
Do you want to love your working environment? Be respected & valued? Progress and make a good salary? All whilst being part of something truly amazing and working with the best guests and tribe of professionals around?
Well, look no further. We are recruiting two new tribe members to ensure that we can meet the growth and demand, all whilst maintaining the 5 star experience we provide our guests. Many salons in our area have gone quiet, but thanks to an inspiringly amazing group of professionals, we continue to grow, welcoming over 100 new guests a month to our home for hair. Open 6 days a week with extended hours our tribe will now grow to 12 talented stylists, supported by a phenomenal front of house team. If you know someone that you feel would suit the role, or if you want a change, apply, as life is too short not to be inspired at work.
The Hair Movement is the salon arm of The Hair Movement brand. The salon has been open since May 2018 and thanks to our amazing tribe, guests have rated us as a 5 star salon with over 480 five star google reviews.
The Hair Movement is its own haircare brand. After three generations in the professional hairdressing industry, The Hair Movement was born. A movement made up of both professionals and users like yourself, constantly evolving haircare to incorporate, blend and use the latest that science and nature have to offer. Pushing boundaries and paving new ways. The result. Quality, ethical haircare on a foundational level. Cruelty-free, vegan, and packaged using 100% recycled materials, it’s professional haircare with a clean conscience. No rubbish, just good hair.
We offer our guests Davines colour, as our brand ethics perfectly align (and because it’s a great colour). The Hair Movement company also owns the world renowned KASHO scissor brand for the UK (which is what you will be working with in salon) as well as Made For The Blade as well as other brands. So yea, we love what we do, and we love the industry.
With the continued success of the salon we are looking for 3 stylist to join, not just a vibrant salon with an incredible tribe, but a brand with purpose.
The salon is a brand hub, where content for social media and retailers like Lookfantastic are constantly being created, all whilst creating a guests experience unparalleled to others.
So, if you want to push yourself, work in a creative environment, be connected to a haircare brand and work in an environment which is creative, driven and passionate, and if you want to have a great work and life balance, where you’re appreciated and paid what you’re worth, then you should 100% apply.
We are looking for a HAIR STYLIST
For this role you need …
- to love what you do!
- have a minimum of 4 years working as a stylist
- an existing client base is an advantage, but not a must
- a clear understanding and passion product consultation
- personal high standards
- a great guest service ethos
- experience in all colour techniques and colour corrections
- experience in cutting, blowdrying, and essential salon services
- a team player
- a drive to always learn
- an will and a want to showcase your work on social media
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement tribe, then this is what you will get in return …
- to come to work happy and motivated
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
- education and career development tailored specifically to you
- a solid basic annual salary of £19k
- possibility to earn £13k a year commission annually
- signing bonus of £2k (paid monthly after probation)
- 15% commission on all colour services
- 15% commission on all smoothing treatments
- 10% commission on all other in-salon services
- 35% commission on all retail sales
- Guaranteed pre tax monthly pay of £2,500 for the first 3 months
- flexible working days
- 45% off any retail purchase
- child care vouchers
- pension scheme
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org