As we’re growing, we’re once again looking for a new tribe member to join our concept salon in Sidcup.
The Hair Movement is the salon arm of The Hair Movement brand. The salon has been open since May 2018 and thanks to our amazing tribe, guests have rated us as a 5 star salon with over 370 five star google reviews.
The Hair Movement is its own haircare brand. After three generations in the professional hairdressing industry, The Hair Movement was born. A movement made up of both professionals and users like yourself, constantly evolving haircare to incorporate, blend and use the latest that science and nature have to offer. Pushing boundaries and paving new ways. The result. Quality, ethical haircare on a foundational level. Cruelty-free, vegan, and packaged using 100% recycled materials, it’s professional haircare with a clean conscience. No rubbish, just good hair.
We offer our guests Davines colour, as our brand ethics perfectly align (and because it’s a great colour). The Hair Movement company also owns the world renowned KASHO scissor brand for the UK (which is what you will be working with in salon) as well as Made For The Blade as well as other brands. So yea, we love what we do, and we love the industry.
With the continued success of the salon we are looking for two stylist to join, not just a vibrant salon with an incredible tribe, but a brand with purpose.
The salon is a brand hub, where content for social media and retailers like Lookfantastic are constantly being created, all whilst creating a guests experience unparalleled to others.
So, if you want to push yourself, work in a creative environment, be connected to a haircare brand and work in an environment which is creative, driven and passionate, then you should send us your CV.
We are looking for a STYLIST
For this role you need …
- to love what you do!
- have a minimum of 5 years working as a stylist
- an existing client base is an advantage, but not a must
- a clear understanding and passion product consultation
- personal high standards
- a great guest service ethos
- experience in all colour techniques and colour corrections
- experience in cutting, blowdrying, and essential salon services
- a team player
- a drive to always learn
- an will and a want to showcase your work on social media
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement tribe, then this is what you will get in return …
- to come to work happy and motivated
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
- education and career development tailored specifically to you
- a solid basic annual salary of £19k
- possibility to earn £12k a year commission
- 15% commission on all colour services
- 15% commission on all smoothing treatments
- 10% commission on all other in-salon services
- 25% commission on all retail sales
- flexible working days with the possibility to have weekends off
- 45% off any retail purchase
- child care vouchers
- pension scheme
If you want to not only be part of The Hair Movement, but help shape its future, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org